April 14, 2010

I heart the caribbean!

I'm back!! And happy to be home sweet home again after an amazing cruise in the Caribbean with 30 family members celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday. I still can't believe how fast the time went by. It was my first cruise experience and I had such a great week visiting Haiti, Jamaica, the Grand Cayman Island, and Cozumel. We sailed the islands, climbed rivers, and snorkeled in some of the most amazing waters. It was quite an adventure! I'm already looking forward to going back soon and spending more time on the islands.

Here's some photos from my fabulous adventures, hope you enjoy!!

**Labadee, Haiti

**Ochos Rios, Jamaica

**Grand Cayman Island

**Cozumel, Mexico

**Cozumel, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails