February 19, 2010

it's complicated...







What can I say, I'm a true romantic comedy addict and I loved, LOVED, everything about this movie, the sophisticated and relaxed California-inspired interiors, gorgeous kitchens, lush gardens and one pretty chic bakery. Including a star cast with Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin and Meryl Streep and taking place in the beautiful Santa Barbara (I so want to live there), this movie is completely hilarious and had my mom and I giggling in our seats the entire time. If you haven't seen it, please do. And if you're spending a lot of time cozied up inside these days and buried deep in snow, go ahead and see all of the brilliant Nancy Myers movies, It's Complicated, the Holiday and Something's Gotta Give. All are wonderfully written, beautifully located and well casted. And don't we all agree, sometimes... it's just complicated and this movie makes for a lighthearted laugh about it.

***Images via imdb.com

2 comments:

  1. ME TOO! I am a sucker for romantic comedies and laughed through this entire movie! i could watch it over and over again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen this, but I want to!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails