February 15, 2010

office be beautiful...

Hello friends, Hope you enjoyed the long holiday weekend. Many of us have a lovely little office space somewhere at home. For now, mine is a tiny nook in the window of my small San Francisco kitchen (just one of the many sacrifices we make to live in a big city) but I love this little space because it's exactly where I can relax and focus my creativity. If you're in need of an office redo, here's a few easy ideas I've pulled together.

No. 1: Color Inspiration, by adding fresh paint to your walls and inside bookshelves, you can set the mood for a bright spring makeover. My favorite color for spring: coral.

***Images via decorpad.com




No. 2: White Inspiration, a clean white desk adds simplicity and provides a blank canvas to get creative with. Try a chic white Parsons Desk from West Elm.

***Images via decorpad.com and lonnymag.com






No. 3: Table inspiration, I love a beautiful wood table with character in place of a desk. Try Jason Home & Garden's Palma desk shown below in white washed elm.


***Images via decorpad.com and jason home & garden






Wishing you a little sunshine in your office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails