January 24, 2014

AN ORIGINAL MASTERPIECE

Whoever said, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" clearly wasn't a graphic designer. In a world of endless variables I wonder, why copy - when you can be original? I've learned some valuable professional lessons lately - most that simply lead to respect and integrity.  

When I designed this art print below, I immediately thought of the zebra pattern I painted years ago with india ink and thought of how unique the zebra is (as are we) and how no two coats are alike. Isn't that amazing?!!

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” -Psalms 139:14 

So the next time you go comparing yourself (or your work) to others, SAY OUTLOUD: "I’m talented. I’m original. God has given me everything that I need." 

YOU are HIS masterpiece!

Have a lovely weekend...
XOXO

BE ORIGINAL ART PRINT // OSCAR WILDE QUOTE // PRETTY CHIC


...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails