June 16, 2010

I'M BUSY: GETTING A TAN



Hello Pretty Chic friends! I feel like it's been a while since I've been able to dedicate time posting here. Hope you're enjoying your summer! After some much needed soul searching I have decided to solely pursue my graphic design consulting business and Pretty Chic SF and quit my day job!!! I'm feeling a little excited, a little nervous and so darn happy right now. The last few weeks have been busy preparing and closing out a chapter of my life at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. after almost 7 years. As a good friend put it, "it was a good run"...And now I'm trading it all in for freedom and the pursuit of other creative passions, spending some time in the sun this summer and maybe even a little love if I'm lucky! –I'm so excited to see what unfolds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails